Root Canal – Grand Prairie, TX
Quickly & Comfortably
Do you have a severe, persistent, throbbing toothache that won’t go away? This is most likely a sign of an infection hidden deep beneath the surface of your tooth, in the inner chamber. Once harmful oral bacteria have access to this area, they can wreak havoc on your dental health and cause serious infections. If you’re in pain and need quick relief, contact our office as soon as possible.
Why Choose Care 32 Dental for Root Canal Therapy?
- Dental Emergency Walk-Ins Welcome
- In-Network With Nearly All PPO Plans
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation Available
Symptoms of Tooth Infections
Besides throbbing toothaches, there are other signs that you should look out for that can signify that you require root canal therapy. Some of these include:
- New dental sensitivity to hot and cold beverages and foods.
- A pimple-like bump on the gums by your affected tooth.
- Facial swelling.
- Tender or swollen lymph nodes.
- Pain or discomfort while chewing.
At Care 32 Dental, we offer same-day emergency care for our patients who are in pain, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us so we can schedule an appointment as soon as possible.